NJ COVID 19 INFORMATION
The New Jersey Hotel & Lodging Association (NJH&LA) (formerly the New Jersey Hotel/Motel Association) provides its members with assistance in operations, education and communications. NJH&LA lobbies to provide a business climate in which the industry can continue to prosper. Our membership consists of Hotel and Motel owners or General Managers in New Jersey. Please take a moment and review the material which lists the many programs we have to offer so that you can decide if it would be in your best interest to take advantage of the services we have available. Please call 202-289-3100 and ask for member services.
Programs which keeps you informed on traveler’s needs.
An electronic newsletter to keep you current on local industry events.
Our Allied members offer to NJH&LA members ONLY.
An opportunity to attend regional meetings to discuss legislative issues.
You will have an opportunity to network with other property members.
This is an online service in which tourists staying in your area can reserve a room by visiting our website.
We also welcome any current members to sit on our Board. Please contact the office if you are interested.
Allied Membership with NJH&LA consists of companies that provide a product or service to the hospitality industry. Includes the following membership benefits:
- One year membership in the NJH&LA.
- Networking opportunities at all general and regional association meetings.
- A subscription to the electronic legislative and industry updates.
- Access to member roster for mailing purpose.
- Inclusion in the Allied Member Directory kept at Headquarters for referrals when members call for vendors of particular goods and services.
Allied Membership Annual Fee – $200 (Total Value – $370)